January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

5 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Screenshot_2.jpg

I read the first one as 1 in with 1 out plus cash not the other way round. 

Ayew/Taylor swap doesn't really make sense IMO. There may be something separately but I do not think that's the player swap they are talking about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

I read the first one as 1 in with 1 out plus cash not the other way round. 

Ayew/Taylor swap doesn't really make sense IMO. There may be something separately but I do not think that's the player swap they are talking about. 

I think he puts the - next to the percentage if its one out (as in minus one player from our squad) and a + if its one we are adding to the squad.

4 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

I think he puts the - next to the percentage if its one out (as in minus one player from our squad) and a + if its one we are adding to the squad.

That's what I mean - the minus is the 2nd player with cash - would we really be saying Ayew plus cash for Taylor???

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I'd be happy with that

Ditto - Striker plus a back up/competition Left Back and a Centre Back would do very nicely :thumb:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I'd be happy with that

we all would. thats whats so spooky about this transfer window!! its nearly like the fans on here and the scouting/ management team/ owner are all seeing the same obvious problems and the club are making making sane, rational decisions to mitigate.

it is alien to us as villa fans and quite frankly makes me a little uncomfortable!!

• Like 2

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

we all would. thats whats so spooky about this transfer window!! its nearly like the fans on here and the scouting/ management team/ owner are all seeing the same obvious problems and the club are making making sane, rational decisions to mitigate.

it is alien to us as villa fans and quite frankly makes me a little uncomfortable!!

Yep, we all seem to be on the same page. Happy days! People at the club with a plan :hooray: