January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

2 from Lansbury, Stephens and Hourihane will do me. Aren't they all out of contract at the end of the season?

Brady out wide and maybe a striker (no idea who though!)

A right back and another centre back would be the icing on the cake

6 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

I'd be absolutely delighted with either Delph or Cleverley. 

Same here - forget the past - Delph is far far better than anything we have now so from a team perspective would be a huge improvement - I know he left under a cloud but if we can forgive gabby we can forgive delph - it's what happens on the pitch that matters .

Edited by Eastie

11 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

And even more deluded to think that he would even consider coming back! We are a midtable Championship club. We will not be signing Fabian Delph, Ashley Young, Michael Carrick or any other top level Premier League footballer anytime soon. Total non story. Next...

Perhaps, however it is at least a signal of intent and stranger things have happened.

If he believed we are going back up, has been sold grand scheme project by Tony, and is already familiar.

NOT saying it would happen at all.

where is this gabby / delph comparison comming from? Its not even the same league!

Gabby is a poor footballer and a poor professional. He is not a traitor.

Delph however is a snake. I would however have him back as he is better than what we have.

The comparison is non existant.

5 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

where is this gabby / delph comparison comming from? Its not even the same league!

Gabby is a poor footballer and a poor professional. He is not a traitor.

Delph however is a snake. I would however have him back as he is better than what we have.

The comparison is non existant.

Gabby has done more in his Villa career than Delph did.

Yes, he's a busted flush now but for a number of years he was a key player in a top 6 team

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Just heard that Delph has agreed to join... no wait, sorry he changed his mind. 

No no, it appears he has agreed again so he can captain his beloved Villa to glory! Oh hang on he's changed his mind again

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Fabian Delph is a scumbag. But I can't in good conscience welcome Gabby back into the fold and yet turn my nose up at a player who might actually make a genuine difference.

With Delph we make the playoffs, I'm certain of it. So 100% yes from me. 

Same here as much as I disliked what I did how can you cheer gabby who has been a million times worse in my opinion. If he was willing to come back and showed that on pitch I'd forgive

But ain't gonna happen no chance in hell. I think it's on same scale as us signing aguero 

• Like 1