Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

In stands at Wigan this evening, Wonder who he' got his eye on? 

Possibly no one.

I would put it down to him already being up that part of the country already in Sunderland with family and went across to Wigan tonight where Alex also plays to purely just watch the game.

Down to Villa for the Preston game on Tuesday (maybe) before immediately heading back up to Sunderland to be present for Wednesday morning.

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Possibly no one.

I would put it down to him already being up that part of the country already in Sunderland with family and went across to Wigan tonight where Alex also plays to purely just watch the game.

Down to Villa for the Preston game on Tuesday (maybe) before immediately heading back up to Sunderland to be present for Wednesday morning.

He’s back taking training now at villa , his dads funeral is the morning after our Sunderland game on March 7 .

His family are based in Newcastle not Sunderland by the way .

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

He’s back taking training now at villa , his dads funeral is the morning after our Sunderland game on March 7 .

His family are based in Newcastle not Sunderland by the way .

Oh, I thought it might have been sooner.

I stand corrected.  - He must have been watching Aguero after all  :D

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Oh, I thought it might have been sooner.

I stand corrected.  - He must have been watching Aguero after all  :D

Will be a tough night for him at Sunderland knowing what’s to come the following day , but I’m sure he will handle it admirably .

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Supposedly playing for the Under 23s tonight, so will not be involved tomorrow night.

14 hours ago, Eastie said:

Shame he wasnt watching o hare ripping wolves u23 apart tonight in a 6-1 win .

Cannot for the life of me understand why O’Hare isn’t on the bench as an option to a Grealish injury or giving Grealish a rest after 70 minutes. Super little player and one which would surely get more game time elsewhere in the Championship.

I’m also completely mystified as to why Bruce doesn’t give Hayes more game time either instead of the ineffectual Onomah?

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Cannot for the life of me understand why O’Hare isn’t on the bench as an option to a Grealish injury or giving Grealish a rest after 70 minutes. Super little player and one which would surely get more game time elsewhere in the Championship.

I’m also completely mystified as to why Bruce doesn’t give Hayes more game time either instead of the inafectual Onomah?

Agree on o hare being on the bench but think Doyle Hayes needed to go on loan 

11 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Possibly no one.

You do realise they're not remotely close to one another right?

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

You do realise they're not remotely close to one another right?

Correct.

You do realise both are in upper half of country rather than say Sunderland to Plymouth, where they are in the southern part.

You might have missed that part that stated he was up that side of the country though or I should have said he has made the trip diagonally to Wigan.  :rolleyes:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Correct.

You do realise both are in upper half of country rather than say Sunderland to Plymouth, where they are in the southern part.

You might have missed that part that stated he was up that side of the country though or I should have said he has made the trip diagonally to Wigan.  :rolleyes:

Wigan is far nearer to brum than Sunderland is  bit it’s immaterial as he’s back at villa in a full capacity now .

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Wigan is far nearer to brum than Sunderland is  bit it’s immaterial as he’s back at villa in a full capacity now .

Yep. Already stated this earlier I had my wires crossed regards the memorial date.

Back on topic. I hope he can bounce back tonight and deliver 3 points.

Has there been any injuries updates?

23 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep. Already stated this earlier I had my wires crossed regards the memorial date.

Back on topic. I hope he can bounce back tonight and deliver 3 points.

Has there been any injuries updates?

Not heard anything today - keep them guessing is best bet 

Â