Match Thread: Preston v Villa

limpid

Can we just officially give up as a club? 

According to big Dion Dublin on BBC, RDM must be 'so frustrated' by the lack of formation on show and the hierarchy should give him a few quid and stop expecting so much.

Cheers Dion. Insightful stuff.

Just now, Djemba_Villan said:

According to big Dion Dublin on BBC, RDM must be 'so frustrated' by the lack of formation on show and the hierarchy should give him a few quid and stop expecting so much.

True. RDM should find out who decides on the formation and have a word with them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JB said:

Jedinak is obviously just another one of those countless dick heads who grows a big beard so people think he's "hardcore". When (on recent evidence, anyway) he's actually a bit of a fanny.

Did a nasty man with a beard beat you up once? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I'm putting those mistaken words from Dion down to it being live TV, because he should know better that we have given RDM money. 

Just now, leemond2008 said:

I've only just switched on SSN and seen that we are getting beat, can someone sum up what I have missed please

Scored after a few minutes, then Westwood gave them a gift a bit later on. We're now playing 4-1-5 and are as clueless as ever.

28 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I'm convinced the moment your manager has decided the answer is 'play all the strikers!' you need to sack them, as they've clearly got no clue.

The only time someone does that is on FIFA...