Match Thread: Preston v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

I've only just switched on SSN and seen that we are getting beat, can someone sum up what I have missed please

in a word "nothing" - just a repeat of the last 5 and a bit seasons. No end in sight!

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

I've only just switched on SSN and seen that we are getting beat, can someone sum up what I have missed please

Preston are good value for their lead. 7-1 over us shots on target and double also in shots off target. This is up there with Luton town and probably our worst performance in the league this season.

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Dion is one of the most inept and clueless pundits on the BBC. Nice guy, but always talks garbage and has nothing of any value to contribute ever. 

Sorry but no one, and I mean no one will be any worse then Garth Crooks. It continue to amazes me the BBC employ him, an absolute idiot.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Sorry but no one, and I mean no one will be any worse then Garth Crooks. It continue to amazes me the BBC employ him, an absolute idiot.

Excuse me, that's "Manchester United Legend Garth Crooks".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Robbie Savage, Ian Wright, and Mark Lawrenson.

• Like 1