Next Villa Manager

Richard

Wagner is not going to happen. He'd be mad to do so...

We may be a bigger club historically, but he's building a team at Huddersfield, a set of players he trusts who are performing extremely well right now. There was so much preparation that went into their pre season and I highly doubt he's going to jump ship right now. There's also going to be a better jobs come up much better than our club.

I'd settle for Bruce now as desperately sad it may be, he's the best we could probably hope for right now.

24 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

still not a bad shout, I'm not his biggest fan but i do feel the players England have currently don't match the ego of where we think we should be in world football. Not even Wenger could get much more from the current players being chosen.

Fair point. Wouldn't be against him but do have a few concerns I guess.

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

the job is too big for these guys like wagner and johnson. this would be a gamble on the scale of remi garde. no more gambles please

we need someone with a massive ego just like allardyce.

I agree Allardyce would be best for the job, but I doubt he'd be available right now. Lots of legal issues outstanding etc...

I've said this before, but i think that the idea of a Villa fan at the helm would really appeal to Dr Tony. 

26 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I agree Allardyce would be best for the job, but I doubt he'd be available right now. Lots of legal issues outstanding etc...

Like what? 

Not saying your wrong, but it seemed pretty clear cut to me and l'd be surprised if they hadn't already reached an amicable conclusion? It's simply about compo, is he due any or not and if so how much. No other 'legal issues' I can see preventing him taking another job right now? 

If we are going to sack RDM then it's Big Sam all day long for me. Just get it done quickly.  

2 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Like what? 

Not saying your wrong, but it seemed pretty clear cut to me and l'd be surprised if they hadn't already reached an amicable conclusion? It's simply about compo, is he due any or not and if so how much. No other 'legal issues' I can see preventing him taking another job right now? 

If we are going to sack RDM then it's Big Sam all day long for me. Just get it done quickly.  

There is talk of a ban coming in