Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

22 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I am starting to doubt this Tony.

“My ambition is to bring Villa to the top six in less than five years and I hope it can be [one of] the top three in the world – even the best well known in the world – in less than 10 years,” Tony Xia 19th May 2016

I laughed at it right from the start, He sounds just like one of those China conmen peddling their counterfeit products or magic stones.

Going to a back four should improve things, if only by an insignificant amount. Although as much as I've not yet turned on Ayew I don't think he really works anywhere but down the middle in a 4-3-3, he wanders too much otherwise.

If you're going with a back three I think Chester has to play in the middle simply because he's the most composed and capable of playing out from the back.

Just now, Indigo said:

Going to a back four should improve things, if only by an insignificant amount. Although as much as I've not yet turned on Ayew I don't think he really works anywhere but down the middle in a 4-3-3, he wanders too much otherwise.

If you're going with a back three I think Chester has to play in the middle simply because he's the most composed and capable of playing out from the back.

Chester hasn't impressed me either on the ball to be honest .

Just now, Eastie said:

Chester hasn't impressed me either on the ball to be honest .

He's definitely nothing special, but from what I've seen he's handily the best at actually keeping it on the ground and maintaining possession.

this match we are playing not good enough, I would sub westwood for Tshibola and Baunca move to right wing back, and put abomah in right inside forward.

Ie: 

-------------------------Gollini----------------------
-------Tommy------Chester------Baker-------
----------------Tshibola-------Jerd---------------
Baunca--------------------------------------Amavi
----------Abomah----Kojida----Ayew-------

if not work, so change to 4-5-1 for last 25 mins 

Sub Tommy for Gestede 

-------------------------Gollini-----------------------
Baunca------Chester-------Baker-------Amavi
Abomah------Tshibola-------Jerd--------Ayew
-------------------Kojida--------Gestede-----------

Sub Baker for Tshibola is not bad shout. 

would better if push forward as 3 fast forward and pressure them, and hope force mistake to gift us, or counter attack will hit them hard with 3 pace forward.