PieFacE

10 hours ago, PaulC said:

Do you think PSG will sack Emery then. Be a bit harsh because of one bad match really.

I really don't see PSG winning ligue un which would be pretty embarrassing for them as good as Monaco are this season.

Since being ambushed by Montpellier in 2012 PSG have won the league by ridiculous amounts so I really don't see Emery surviving them finishing 2nd although Wenger staying on may delay things perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching MotD2, the analysis of Xhaka during City's 2nd goal was hilarious. He walks away from the play and goes and pretty much stands near the touchline and watches while Arsenal are defending their own box. 

What a dreadful player he really is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wenger's record away to teams managed by Big Sam and Pulis is atrocious.

For such an acclaimed manager it amuses me season in season out he has no answer and doesn't even attempt to do anything different in these fixtures.

his record vs us under MON was not that great either 

Isn't Wenger's recent record against Alladyce very good, and Arsenals record at Palace also very good?

That might change tonight, and if i was an Arsenal fan i'd be fuming - slow, lazy, every pass underhit and they want no part in any physical battle. 

Made even funnier when you realise Wenger has paid over 60 million for Xhaka and Mustafi

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wenger's record away to teams managed by Big Sam and Pulis is atrocious.

For such an acclaimed manager it amuses me season in season out he has no answer and doesn't even attempt to do anything different in these fixtures.

Not sure about Big Sam but definitely Pulis.

Karl Marx coined the phrase that history repeats itself 'first time as tragedy, then as farce'. In the case of Wenger, clearly it's that he wants to beat Pulis only his own way, he'd rather lose than compromise on his 'philosophy', hence he makes no effort to set Arsenal up differently whenever he plays teams like 'that.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

11 minutes ago, andym said:

Isn't Wenger's recent record against Alladyce very good, and Arsenals record at Palace also very good?

That might change tonight, and if i was an Arsenal fan i'd be fuming - slow, lazy, every pass underhit and they want no part in any physical battle. 

Made even funnier when you realise Wenger has paid over 60 million for Xhaka and Mustafi

0-0 at Sunderland last season, a game Sunderland should've won.

Think he lost a couple of times up at Blackburn when Big Sam was there and drew 1-1 at Newcastle in 2007.

Arsenal always seem to win away at West Ham so yes that was one team where he did have the sign over Big Sam.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Karl Marx coined the phrase that history repeats itself 'first time as tragedy, then as farce'. In the case of Wenger, clearly it's that he wants to beat Pulis only his own way, he'd rather lose than compromise on his 'philosophy', hence he makes no effort to set Arsenal up differently whenever he plays teams like 'that.

He can do it at the Emirates as Pulis just plays for a 0-0 everytime but Arsenal away from home get shown up time and again for not working on the ugly side of football e.g actually attempting to defend corners properly which they can't when they play likes of West Brom and Stoke away.

10 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He is stubborn but surely its dereliction of duty at this point. Not setting a defence up is appalling

Â