PieFacE

Well at least Arsenal fans haven't had to pay 2 grand to see their team lose 9 home games this season. 

Every cloud and all that.

I think I saw more passion from their supporters outside the ground today than most games in it, and protesting against a proposal that would have given them a huge undeserved  financial advantage over the rest of us. Fair play.

Calum Chambers and Rob Holding have been playing for Arsenal since 2014 and 2016. Xhaka since about 2015. Not to mention selling Martinez for the donkey Leno

No wonder they have gone miles backwards. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Calum Chambers and Rob Holding have been playing for Arsenal since 2014 and 2016. Xhaka since about 2015. Not to mention selling Martinez for the donkey Leno

No wonder they have gone miles backwards. 

Elneny signed in early 2016 aswell I think.

35 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'd much rather Arsenal to win it rather than manure. 

Can't see them getting past Villarreal though 

But Man U get into the Champions League next season either way due to league place in the PL. If Arsenal win the Europa League they get a place in the CL due to that.

If Arsenal fail to win the Europa League they miss out on Europe entirely next season. Want them to start losing coefficient points ahead of the upcoming UEFA changes.

12 minutes ago, sne said:

But Man U get into the Champions League next season either way due to league place in the PL. If Arsenal win the Europa League they get a place in the CL due to that.

If Arsenal fail to win the Europa League they miss out on Europe entirely next season. Want them to start losing coefficient points ahead of the upcoming UEFA changes.

manure haven't won a trophy since Mou first season with them.

I'd rather it stayed that way 

Don't get me wrong i don't like Arsenal either but it's a lesser of two evils thing.

As a Villa fan manure have caused me so much pain and suffering over the years. Can't stand them

Edited by villalad21

6 hours ago, sne said:

Yeah hopefully Villarreal or Roma wins it.

Villareal got a really good chance I think. Manager who knows how to win competition and they've got lots of quality back to front so think they'll comfortably dispatch Arsenal and be very dangerous outsider for the final given Man. United will likely beat Roma and be big favourites to win it.

Think Emery will be more astute than some of the other teams and not just park his back 4 on the halfway line like Real Sociedad did and they have quick counter attackers like Chukuweze and their forwards can score.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Real Madrid are apparently likely to refuse to sell Odegaard to them because they've pulled out of the Super League and left Real in the poop.

Mr. Burns excellent | Mr burns simpsons, Burns simpson, Mr burns

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Real Madrid are apparently likely to refuse to sell Odegaard to them because they've pulled out of the Super League and left Real in the poop.

Funny thing is that if Real asked for £80m Arsenal would have paid it.

Â