Best movie role/performance/character

wiggyrichard

12 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

gtfo

Hey man, I bet you've never even seen it. I bet my post gets at least one like...

EDIT: Man, since when have you not been able to like your own posts?

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the problem I have with Ledger in Batman is I don't think he understood the Joker character ( I've gone into fan boy mode  , yikes)  , but I suppose that doesn't detract from his actual acting

there are so many good performances I'm not sure I could pick one that hasn't already been mentioned previously   .... One that stood out for me was Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler   , he may not have beaten Eddie Redmayne ( I've not see that film so I can't really say ) but he at least deserved an Oscar Nomination imo .

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

If I was an actor, probably the most fun role I could imagine doing would be Max from the Mad Max series.

As for actors/ actresses, I think Charlize Theron is very underrated. She nailed Wuornos in Monster. I would also give kudos for James McEvoy in Split.

On 15/09/2016 at 10:04, tonyh29 said:

the problem I have with Ledger in Batman is I don't think he understood the Joker character ( I've gone into fan boy mode  , yikes)  , but I suppose that doesn't detract from his actual acting

I think Joaquin Phoenix in the new Joker film was slightly better than Heath Ledger.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

Â