TrentVilla

22 minutes ago, mykeyb said:
29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

harvey barnes being recalled by leicester, big blow for baggies

My heart bleeds for them.

o7rOGO6-_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1

Karanka has left Forest.

Nottingham Forest have parted company with manager Aitor Karanka after just a year in the job.

The 45-year-old Spaniard was appointed in January 2018 and has left the City Ground with Forest seventh in the Championship table.

His final game in charge was Saturday's FA Cup defeat by Chelsea, having beaten Leeds the previous week to move within four points of the top six.

A club statement said Karanka "asked to be released from his contract".

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46822599

Plays terrible football and had all that nonsense at Boro trying to walk away too.

Very strange man.

47 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

harvey barnes being recalled by leicester, big blow for baggies

After they laughed at us for TA being recalled they can go **** themselves :D

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Not that I mind as it’s a massive bonus for us, but it seems a very strange decision by Leicester to recall Barnes. Maddison is still there and doing well and Gray barely gets a look in. Can’t see Barnes getting much game time 

Barnes is a better player than Gray, from what I’ve seen. 

• Like 1

Never thought I'd see a worse full back than Alan Hutton but my word Lowe at left back for Derby has been dreadful here. Passes being played to him on the ground yet his first touch somehow brings the ball up to head height. It's almost impressively shite.

This ref does not like.to give pens does he? There should have been 3 two for Leeds and one for derby just now

How the Leeds keeper never got a red card for that I will never know. Most blatant red card. Surely a 3 game ban for him??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This ref does not like.to give pens does he? There should have been 3 two for Leeds and one for derby just now

How the Leeds keeper never got a red card for that I will never know. Most blatant red card. Surely a 3 game ban for him??

tbf he gave one within 30 seconds at the beginning only to have the linesman call for offsides... 

yea the leeds keeper is deffo having an incoming 3 match suspension

11 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Good result for us we need to win tomorrow to narrow the gap on the play offs.  Leeds will win the league but 2nd is up for grabs if we can put a run together.

Whisper it quietly but I can see SHA turning over Boro. Generally for us the lower the points needed for 5-6th the better I think considering our inconsistancy.

Â