Grealish

Kozak   Agbonlahor

(c)              

Johnstone

Hutton      Chester       Baker       Amavi

Jedinak

Bacuna    Lansbury   Hourihane   Bjarnason

Agbonlahor/Kozak/Kodjia/Hogan

Picking team (a) and actually watching it play would be the equivalent of hanging yourself in front of a mirror as a dog chews on your vitals and Dr Joseph Venglos gently whispers, "let the experiments begin".

(d)

Johnstone

Hutton      Chester       Baker       Amavi

Jedinak

Adomah/Bjarnason    Bacuna   Hourihane   Grealish/Kodjia/Bjarnason

Agbonlahor/Kozak/Kodjia/Hogan

2 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Picking team (a) and actually watching it play would be the equivalent of hanging yourself in front of a mirror as a dog chews on your vitals and Dr Joseph Venglos gently whispers, "let the experiments begin".

I'd argue that watching team b play would be equally as bad for your mental health.

17 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

The popular view is not always the right one.

True, but judging players by their looks , bone structure and energy particles exuding from skin pores sure as hell isn't the answer.....

• Like 1

9 of today's starting 11 weren't with us last season.  

Over the last 3 seasons we've had a ridiculous amount of change at all tiers of the club. It hasn't worked. Therefore we need to try something new..........

So.....let's stick with the current manager, coaches and core of players.....even if results are crap and the football is unattractive. 

It might not work but it's hardly a preposterous idea to install stability to a club that's been lacking it for far too long. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Speeling mishsteaks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Over the last 3 seasons we've had a ridiculous amount of change at all tiers of the club. It hasn't worked. Therefore we need to try something new..........

So.....let's stick with the current manager, coaches and core of players.....even if results are crap and the football is unattractive. 

It might not work but it's hardly a preposterous idea to install stability to a club that's been lacking it for far too long. 

And we might enjoy dominating teams in League 1 next season.

• Like 1

R

10 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Stable shite, sounds like a great idea. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/02/2017 at 12:01, KHV said:

That team looks pretty ordinary to me. I don't think that team contains much quality and it certainly doesn't excite me. It's just a collection of bang average championship players with a couple of players capable of producing a bit more. I think the keeper is suspect at best.

To me that's not a promotion side I'm afraid.

Yes

unfortunately its the best we got (Bunn for SJ)