Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

48 minutes ago, Ponky said:

I've always said it as "Milly" but that's probably totally wrong on account of me being rather deaf.

Girl you know it's true. 

• Like 2

From the official site interview Jedinak says

"Personally I promise the fans I will give 100% in every single game, every single day I come to work. That’s who I am. That’s what I will give. That’s all I know.”

Does that mean that he will go the extra Mile for us??

I'll get my coat

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

How is his first name pronounced?

Is it Mile as in the same pronunciation as the measurement of distance?
or is it said more like Mee-lay or something like that?

Mee-lay, its Balkan

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Jesus. That's what a man should look like. Those arms. They're amazing. Like boughs of sturdy English oak. My God, if you had them wrapped round you, you'd just feel so safe.

His beard tickling your inner thigh....

• Like 1

Fits into the squad like that funny looking tetris piece you need to complete 4 lines. With Elflike at the back providing inspiration and leadership, Mile bossing it in the middle, McScoremack providing creativity up front, and Micah up in the stands where he belongs taking notes and hotdogs, we are actually starting to look like a good team.

Looks like he might be able to play tomorrow!!!

“Jedinak didn’t train this morning as he needed to get his registration sorted," said Di Matteo. When asked if he could feature tomorrow, the manager replied: “Everything seems to be fine.” The 32-year-old midfielder played for Palace last week so his match fitness isn’t an issue.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mile-jedinaks-aston-villa-debut-11773966

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

Â