Match Thread: Luton v Villa

limpid

I'd like to see Grealish taking more risks and looking to create more for others. Sometimes he doesn't give the ball away enough because he opens the opposition up and then plays the easy ball. There's been a couple of examples in the first half.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I find it worrying that the players still seem so mentally weak. I would have hoped that problem would have been the first thing RDM and Clarke would have fixed.

We need a win. A win will help... this team hasn't won for nearly 6 months!

Simple fact is we haven't signed enough. Only four new players and they are being infected by the poisionous negatively created by the rest. We need another 5 players in the squad.. and ideally starters. 

Just now, Gary Thomas said:

Looked good for most of that half......

Grealish has been very quiet - needs to do more to impose himself on the game.

Richards still looks like a liability - can't believe I am saying this but I think I would rather have Bacuna than him and I bloody hate Bacuna.

Need to get more service to McCormack

Grealish is working out alright. He smacked a good shot off the post and has a good understanding with Amavi on the left, but I just don't think Grealish should be playing wide. Grealish is probably one of the best dribblers at the club. Put him in the middle where he can coast through defenders.