International Football General Chat

villa4europe

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Mings is a more adventurous and progressive passer of the ball than Rice. Dude is scared of his own shadow. You have a spare man mate! No wonder he's Southgate's ever-present.

Does it at West Ham no bother. Ripped us at VP.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Mings is a more adventurous and progressive passer of the ball than Rice. Dude is scared of his own shadow. You have a spare man mate! No wonder he's Southgate's ever-present.

100% agree

Not sure if it's Southgate and how he has him playing but no way is rice good enough on the ball to be a £100m DMC for a CL chasing team

17 minutes ago, Spoony said:

This isn’t a criticism of him but there are players that just pull it out of the bag so much more for their country just because it means so much for him. Sometimes it’s impossible to get that desire replicated at club level. 

McGinn always seems to have really licence to push on and play as number 10 type for Scotland, proper runs into the box. Reminds me of what he did in our promotion run.

2 hours ago, sne said:

I've no real insight into the Polish side apart from the obvious stuff. The Swedish side is a mess thou with injuries, out of form players and "stars" not playing for their club sides.

Central midfield for Sweden is a joke.

Svanberg should start instead of a few others

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

How can anyone look at Shaw in that kit and think that that is acceptable. "Stocky" "bulky"

He's **** waddling man.

I'm hardly a paragon of fitness myself, but my tits definitely don't jiggle in the wind. No wonder he can't get into the United team anymore.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

How can anyone look at Shaw in that kit and think that that is acceptable. "Stocky" "bulky"

He's **** waddling man.

Some players are just built like that. He’s never struck me as being slow and ponderous for England. I personally think he’s class for England. Not sure who else is want at LB. 

Â