Middlesbrough Match Thread

Middlesbroughs season starts in two weeks, no doubt they have another game or two arranged after this. Would still expect them to be more competitive though, playing what is a premier league team from last season away from home should be a good test for their preparations.

overall good first half tho. We are SCREAMING out for a striker though. Good number of chances where we could have gone a few more up. Hutton and cissokho have done well on the wings. Gestede looks well off the pace, needs to sort himself out n get into better positions

As a side not, well impressed by the clubs approach to free streaming the pre season. Whoever thought of that needs a gold star. 

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

I would have thought any info was still linked to your login email. Did you have an old account with another email address? 

No, it was with the same email address. I clicked 'forgot password' as nothing I entered worked, but I didn't get an email, and then when I signed up I used that same email address and it didn't say 'email already registered' so I think my account must have disappeared somehow. 

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Okay, I've registered. I was sure I had an account before though. Does having to re-register mean I've lost my booking history? 

Different log in to ticket sales

• Like 1

The shape has been pretty good after a slow first 10 minutes. As it has been said, Gestede is off the pace, and I'd rather us stick Ayew up front, or Sinclair. 

Only one team look like scoring, so cue us to conceded within two minutes of kick off. :)

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

No, it was with the same email address. I clicked 'forgot password' as nothing I entered worked, but I didn't get an email, and then when I signed up I used that same email address and it didn't say 'email already registered' so I think my account must have disappeared somehow. 

give them an email, if your booking history doesn't show up I'm sure they'll transfer it over if you can prove it's you.

Â