Football Kits 2016/7

villa4europe

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

it does what it needs to, its simple as **** and its got "london" written on it, only seen retweets but i think its wolfie on twitter keeps referring to it as the london stadium

they'll have a ticket stall on leicester square before long selling £90 tickets to day trippers

The badge is horrendous and the London tag is so small-time. Has the football world collectively decided on a hilarious joke name for the stadium yet?

How about 'The Taxpayers Stadium'

15 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

My reaction to every kit in this thread :

"Yes, that is indeed a football kit. Next."

I mean, the thread is literally named "Football kits", so were you expecting something else?

Edited by Stevo985

13 hours ago, a m ole said:

The badge is horrendous and the London tag is so small-time. Has the football world collectively decided on a hilarious joke name for the stadium yet?

How about 'The Taxpayers Stadium'

Stady McStadiumface most likely :lol:

Edited by lapal_fan

I love the way that you can tell all the players modelling the kits absolutely hate doing it, especially the ones who are wearing the worst ones and look like kids who have just got a really shit Christmas present.  Also, anyone hate Umbro being written in small letters as much as me?

and for he who apparently got bored of the football kits in the football kits thread...

adidas-ac-milan-speed-light-boots-1.jpg?

pretty sure a couple of our lot had these on at the weekend, westwood was one

nike-magista-obra-2-2016-olympics-boots-

nike boots for the rio olympics

pure-platinum-nike-mercurial-vapor-11%2B

new mecurial vapours

nike-hypervenom-phantom-iii-2017-boots-2

new hyper venoms

white-adidas-x-stellar-pack-boots%2B%252blue-red-adidas-x-16-purechaos-2016-2017

adidas-x-purechaos-womens-2016-17-boots%

adidas laceless boots

blue-white-pink-next-gen-adidas-ace-17%2

hope thats ok...

2 hours ago, sne said:

Yikes!

Modern football shoes are atrocious for the most part.

Give me the ol' Copa Mundial any day

Puma Kings, you Philistine.

• Like 1

Was talking about it at work today cos an import issue came up, my boots are black mercurial vapors (nice boots, like slippers) I had to import them from Hong Kong, could get them pink, green, blue, purple, orange...couldn't get black here...

ridiculous 

adidas and Nike have since done a blacked out range, stuck a premium on them! Charged people more for black boots...

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont get the yearly love for Roma kits

To me they're a bit like boca juniors, you'd have to do well to make a bad shirt for them, their colours just work, even when Nike throw them in to their yearly template or they go ridiculously plain it still looks great

• Like 2