Football Kits 2016/7

villa4europe

On 6/25/2016 at 13:58, a m ole said:

Not sure if I'm having a crazy conspiracy theory moment, but has this gone from coincidence to a somewhat underhanded attempt to capitalise on our absence from the Premier League by assuming familiarities about the Villa brand for commercial gain?

Best of luck with that strategy! Hopefully they've got Randy Lerner in as a consultant as well.

And while we're at it, the quite nice QPR home and away ... but surely the away should be a little more different to the home than this?  Isn't that kinda the point ?

CmI_ZIzXEAAhG8N.jpgCmI-agjWQAAAvtl.jpg

15 hours ago, BOF said:

And while we're at it, the quite nice QPR home and away ... but surely the away should be a little more different to the home than this?  Isn't that kinda the point ?

'Smarkets' :puke:

16 hours ago, BOF said:

CmI_ZIzXEAAhG8N.jpgCmI-agjWQAAAvtl.jpg

It allows them to flog a 3rd kit like so!

I actually would like Villa to have a 3rd kit as that is where the designers could go to town!

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, S-Platt said:

I actually would like Villa to have a 3rd kit as that is where the designers could go to town!

image.jpeg

You're allowed to flog a 3rd kit no matter what.  Having a similar away to your home doesn't change that.

8 hours ago, S-Platt said:

yep, i always wanted macron to give us a camo kit (and not that garbage c&b camo training top)

colo colo third kit - 

colo-colo-16-17-third-kit%2B%25283%2529.

• Like 1