Football Kits 2016/7

villa4europe

On 10 July 2016 at 16:14, villa4europe said:

Southampton-Under-Armour-Jersey-2016-201

After seeing the hideous efforts for the new spurs kits (once again) & now this monstrosity I'm thinking we are really lucky with our under armour kits!

27 minutes ago, Billson said:

After seeing the hideous efforts for the new spurs kits (once again) & now this monstrosity I'm thinking we are really lucky with our under armour kits!

I think not having stripes or just one solid colour to work with helps, unless you do something drastically different the shirts would always look the same

Edited by Jimzk5

19 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I think not having stripes or just one solid colour to work with helps, unless you do something drastically different the shirts would always look the same

Very true, I hadn't thought of it that way. Maybe I'm biased but we also have a nicer colour combination so that helps.

1 hour ago, Billson said:

Dunno, the away one is quite nice, and the keeper is the same as ours.

Home one isn't great but I always think stripes is quite a hard kit to pull off. There's little you can do with it.

I like the Southampton home.  As Stevo says, stripes are hard, and doubly so when trying to fit in that curvy logo.  UA have thought outside the box with that design and given that it's a one-off I think they've done well.  As for the Spurs strips, I think their away is beautiful.

Don't get me wrong, I don't rate the Southampton home. It's a miss for me. But like I said it's hard to work with stripes.

They lucked out having a logo that matched their colours though!

24 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

However plucky little Wigan win best shirt of the season with this effort!  Love Kappa kits!

image.jpeg

Is that sarcasm?

That's **** horrid. Looks like a cheap pyjama top.

• Like 1