Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I said it before, he seems to like the Twitter attention and love from fans a bit too much and needs get it in check

it will end up like the General and probably go downhill even quicker

• Like 2

Rightly or wrongly, Bennett commented on Xia's tweets (admittedly, he later posted a fairly unconvincing retraction), and said he considered them disrespectful.

I'd be amazed if there aren't others in the squad who think the same.

Xia needs to wind his neck in.

Edited by Davkaus

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Rightly or wrongly, Bennett commented on Xia's tweets (admittedly, he later posted a fairly unconvincing retraction), and said he considered them disrespectful.

I'd be amazed if there aren't others in the squad who think the same.

Xia needs to wind his neck in.

What's disrespectful is taking all that money and serving the 2nd half tripe they have been.  I hope he rustles feathers and gets the shit out.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

What's disrespectful is taking all that money and serving the 2nd half tripe they have been.  I hope he rustles feathers and gets the shit out.

I don't want to get in to debating the merits of Bennett's performances for us, but he spent years here, he no doubt has mates in the squad, probably still talks to a few of them, and I imagine they're equally unimpressed with the owner publicly mouthing off about details that are usually confidential.

The Holloway tweets, today's 'liking' a tweet that we need a new keeper. We're 5 games in, I dread to think what this dude is going to be saying publicly after a few more losses. He needs the PR team to filter this shit, he shouldn't be posting things in the heat of the moment, and based on the frequency with which he deletes his posts, he realises this to some degree.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

I guess this more important thing that needs addressing is the goalkeeper then. I wonder if that's just his view based on what he's seen and what the fans have said or, has someone amongst the backroom staff said something. U guess time will tell and we'll know his feelings if a new keeper comes in before the end of the window. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't want to get in to debating the merits of Bennett's performances for us, but he spent years here, he no doubt has mates in the squad, probably still talks to a few of them, and I imagine they're equally unimpressed with the owner publicly mouthing off about details that are usually confidential.

The Holloway tweets, today's 'liking' a tweet that we need a new keeper. We're 5 games in, I dread to think what this dude is going to be saying publicly after a few more losses. He needs the PR team to filter this shit, he shouldn't be posting things in the heat of the moment, and based on the frequency with which he deletes his posts, he realises this to some degree.

Saying nothing many other fans and pundits aren't already saying in the public domain.

I'm not focusing on one person's performances, but generally those "insulted" will be guilty of the dross on the pitch so good ridden.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Saying nothing many other fans and pundits aren't already saying in the public domain.

You don't think the owner of the club should be held to a higher standard, and should guard his words, slightly more than some random jackass on a forum?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They don't like it, they can follow him out the door. I think what he's doing is good, so much more transparency and communication with the fans, which is necessary after last season. It'll slow down when the transfer window closes, so keep your hair on.

1 minute ago, CastleBromVilla said:

They don't like it, they can follow him out the door. I think what he's doing is good, so much more transparency and communication with the fans, which is necessary after last season. It'll slow down when the transfer window closes, so keep your hair on.

So why does he feel the need to delete his tweets so often? 

He **** up, and he **** up often, he knows it himself, yet he keeps on posting before he engages his brain.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You don't think the owner of the club should be held to a higher standard, and should guard his words, slightly more than some random jackass on a forum?

You're correct, I don't.

Tiptoeing around the rot in our club has been our problem.  About time these Donna's are told how it is, if I'm shit at my job my bosses would tell me so.

Just now, Neil said:

You're correct, I don't.

Tiptoeing around the rot in our club has been our problem.  About time these Donna's are told how it is, if I'm shit at my job my bosses would tell me so.

Your bosses presumably wouldn't tell you publicly via social media.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CastleBromVilla said:

Leave him be, he's done nothing but good since his arrival and it'll tail off when window shuts.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Your bosses presumably wouldn't tell you publicly via social media.

I'd expect that I would already know, as they've already told me...leaking over to the public domain would not change the situation for me.

20 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

His time as owner is going to end badly.

As long as he sells us after failing in our bid for the first ever champions league treble it will be OK 

57 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I said it before, he seems to like the Twitter attention and love from fans a bit too much and needs get it in check

it will end up like the General and probably go downhill even quicker

A bit too much...thats his decision surely?

Edited by westholmevillan
Spelling

Â