Demitri_C

Its that time again, some memorable games over the years. Tonight sees Brighton vs Sheffield Wednesday. Would prefer either one of these teams to go up than Derby or Hull.

For me I want

Championship: Sheffield Wednesday 

League One: Bradford

League two: Pompey (their fans have suffered enough)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I want Hull to go up so we don't get Bruce, and Brighton to lose out so we can get Hughton.

Both excellent reasons no idea why hughton a not been linked but the likes of fist face and McCarthy have. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday good luck to them. 

Hoping Plymouth go up - as only live within 10 miles of the City and their fans have endured a few bad years following Holloway walking out on them.

It would be great for the City for them to get back into League One.

As for League One, obviously it would be great for Walsall to go up, however if they don't I'd like us to try and poach their young left back.

And with the Championship, it has to be Hull, just so Mr Potato Head isn't seen holding up a Villa scarf anytime soon!

Great atmosphere at Hillsborough tonight the old phone camera torch always looks good when fans are singing and jumping up and down!!  

As others have said I want Hull up just because it's the worst of the 4 that can get promoted to visit next season!

Fantastic atmosphere at hboro tonight. I come from Sheffield so have been waiting for them to come back up for years to play them again! Shame we couldn't hold up our end of the bargain!

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Brighton really were unlucky tonight. No away goal that will be vital for Wednesday now.

Away goals are no longer taken into account, which I think should be the norn for every competition to be honest.

35 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Away goals are no longer taken into account, which I think should be the norn for every competition to be honest.

Good I don't think it should matter for play off games

Fair play to Wednesday, ordinarily I'd love to see them promoted back to the premier league. However since I work in Sheffield with loads of Wednesday fans, I'd rather they stay down with us. More banter and even if I can't get tickets at Hillsborough I can still watch the game at VP.

• Like 1

Â