Demitri_C

be good for Wednesday to come up as they have been in doldrums for a while. Be happy for Bannan as well, always rated the guy and would probably walk in our team at moment

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

be good for Wednesday to come up as they have been in doldrums for a while. Be happy for Bannan as well, always rated the guy and would probably walk in our team at moment

bannan is shit. championship is his level

hope wednesday do it but hull look moire experienced 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I hope Hull win, I fancy the trip to Hillsborough. 

Takes me back mate and I might make you jealous now seeing as he is your hero. Last time I went to Hillsborough was 1998. Ian Taylor was out injured that day and I was stood next to him in the stands both singing our hearts out.

As an away day like you I’d much prefer Wednesday to stay in the Championship.

33 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Takes me back mate and I might make you jealous now seeing as he is your hero. Last time I went to Hillsborough was 1998. Ian Taylor was out injured that day and I was stood next to him in the stands both singing our hearts out.

As an away day like you I’d much prefer Wednesday to stay in the Championship.

And now you're bessie mates with him. You make me sick. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

bannan is shit. championship is his level

hope wednesday do it but hull look moire experienced 

He's not shit he just needs a manager that appreciates him and hes got that at Wednesday. He has good touch and a good range of passing. 

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

eh what level are Villa? he is much more effective than Westwood or Veretout

He is absolutely useless at Villa. Play veretout and westwood at the level Bannans at and then its a fair comparison in my opinion.

Never rated Bannan, he was liteweight, crap at set pieces and fish finishing was shit. So yeah he probably would fit into this current squad when I think about it

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is absolutely useless at Villa. Play veretout and westwood at the level Bannans at and then its a fair comparison in my opinion.

Never rated Bannan, he was liteweight, crap at set pieces and fish finishing was shit. So yeah he probably would fit into this current squad when I think about it

well I look forward to both Westwood and Veretout getting into Championship Team of the Year next season

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

well I look forward to both Westwood and Veretout getting into Championship Team of the Year next season

dont think veretout will be here next season unfortunately but i expect westwood will

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Always rated Bannan as a youngster, think he had quite a bit of talent....but he took his eye off the prize and stagnated.

Yes maybe he's finally grown up. Wonder what happened to Con? Maybe on one of the Wednesday forums.

Derby County were very unlucky.

I don't know if they should've brought Bent on earlier.

When Hull play like this in the final Sheffield Wednesday have very good chances, but I doubt they will.

I hope Wednesday win, but as many of you said, Hull has more experience and more quality imo, too.

Â