Demitri_C

The Hull support is embarrassing. Wednesday have made a big thing of having sold 40,000 tickets and looking at Wembley, Hull are some distance short of half of that - if you're taking 15-18k to Wembley for a game of this importance, then I think you've earned a bit of criticism.

The fact that Hull kept their players like Dawson, Hudlestone, Livermore, Hernandez and Diame in the Championship gives me some hope that we may be able to persuade some of Adama, Ayew, Amavi, Gana and Veretout to stay next season.

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Hull support is embarrassing. Wednesday have made a big thing of having sold 40,000 tickets and looking at Wembley, Hull are some distance short of half of that - if you're taking 15-18k to Wembley for a game of this importance, then I think you've earned a bit of criticism.

Hull just aren't well supported, they've been Wembley twice in 2014 recently.

Their Rugby league team was playing today and that is massive in Hull.

Really wanted Wednesday to win but they just haven't turned up, Hull should be 3-0 up. Boring promotion though. 

bit unfair on Hull fans, it has a population of about 250,000 and has 1 prem league team, now but also two prem league Rugby league teams. Both Rugby league teams played today. One of which went top of the league today 

Having watched all of the play off games, it's lowered my anticipation or next season. Even the maligned Westwood, Clark and Grealish et al can do things with the ball these players can't.

The least to expect is that we're going to come up against hard working and 'tidy' footballers. But they lack edge. Ayew, if we can keep hold of him will score bucket loads. I can see why Gestede was decent too. Gary Gardner one of Forest's best players and a player we know a lot about, Barry Bannan, Wednesday's second best player this season.

I can even see Carlos Sanchez being effective.

No only joking, he's awful. But really, I'm not cacking myself at the thought of playing these teams.

Although admittedly, there is a lot of work to be done at our club before the start of next season. Do it well and we should be winning, or coming second in that league.

I've put my neck out, but we're Aston Villa.

• Like 2

hull away 0-0 was probably the worst game of football ive ever been to in my life, the kc stadium is a horrible identikit stadium thats a plight on modern football

on the other hand ive never been to hillsborough, definitely on the list for next year

id be very disappointed if i was a wednesday fan, they looked out of their depth

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Having watched all of the play off games, it's lowered my anticipation or next season. Even the maligned Westwood, Clark and Grealish et al can do things with the ball these players can't.

The least to expect is that we're going to come up against hard working and 'tidy' footballers. But they lack edge. Ayew, if we can keep hold of him will score bucket loads. I can see why Gestede was decent too. Gary Gardner one of Forest's best players and a player we know a lot about, Barry Bannan, Wednesday's second best player this season.

I can even see Carlos Sanchez being effective.

No only joking, he's awful. But really, I'm not cacking myself at the thought of playing these teams.

Although admittedly, there is a lot of work to be done at our club before the start of next season. Do it well and we should be winning, or coming second in that league.

I've put my neck out, but we're Aston Villa.

Totally agree. 

5 hours ago, Nicho said:

Bannan is just as useless as he was here . Neat and tidy with no penetration or speed

That's what my Grandma said about my Grandad.

• Like 3

Â