limpid

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Hopefully someone will mistake him for Donald Trump and assassinate him. :D

I'm not saying I want Lerner to die, but at the same time, I wouldn't be as upset as I would be if I went to the shop and they had ran out of teabags.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

Have a theory on why Garde insists with playing Westwood.

It is because he reminds him of "Le Nabot" from the classic 80's french cartoon "Il etait une fois léspace" 

Capt_son.jpg

Have a like for being out there :)

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Have a theory on why Garde insists with playing Westwood.

It is because he reminds him of "Le Nabot" from the classic 80's french cartoon "Il etait une fois l'espace" 

Capt_son.jpg

We were all thinking it.

• Like 3

Do you think Lerner might let us pay to play for the rest of the season?

It's win win.

Villa fans get to wear the shirt and play in front of the Holte, Lerner can charge us £20 each and make a little bit of money.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Do you think Lerner might let us pay to play for the rest of the season?

It's win win.

Villa fans get to wear the shirt and play in front of the Holte, Lerner can charge us £20 each and make a little bit of money.

And after we lose we can tweet pictures of sensible, moderately-priced hatchbacks.

• Like 2

Just now, Pilchard said:

Gana is the ideal example of why buying players using stats doesn't work. He's great at breaking up play - but he gives the ball away straight away again.

to be fair, to be able to comprehend stats one has to be able to read. i doubt whoever bought this lot is able to do just that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crrate_guy said:

....how about next home game picking some seat tickets out of a hat and letting those fans play in the squad instead? Even if it ends up being the away fans, it couldn't be much worse. 

Nice idea, but you have to be registered with the FA.

I'm not saying I want Lerner to die, but at the same time, I wouldn't be as upset as I would be if I went to the shop and they had ran out of teabags.

If, hypothetically he did, what would happen with the club?

We must have one of the worst shots faced per goal conceded rate in the country let alone the league. Couldn't bring myself to watch it but it doesn't even look that bad stat wise but no doubt it's been defensive clangers galore as per.