limpid

Just now, bojong said:

I don't think it was too bad. But defense still looks vulnerable and we can't create anything. I'd bring in Gestede, or even Sinclair, for Bacuna.

We need to take the lead before we consider playing with a handicap. 

• Like 1

We should get Gestede on and play him up front with Gabby. We can win this, Stoke are nothing special. It would have to be one of Gil or Veretout to come off, as Bacuna is giving Hutton cover with Arnoutovic.

Can't believe it, if we win this then we are closing the gap again. 3 points here and the Liverpool result is less significant.

can understand defensiveness after the liverpool match. back to back maulings would be horrendous. Can't imagine the second half will be much more riveting, but if we can take a point out of it that's a good result ( I know we need more )

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

can understand defensiveness after the liverpool match. back to back maulings would be horrendous. Can't imagine the second half will be much more riveting, but if we can take a point out of it that's a good result ( I know we need more )

A point is meaningless.

Seeing as we need to win pretty much every game we have left to have a chance to stay up, and as this is very much a winnable game against a mediocre Stoke side with lots of defensive injuries. I really hope we at least go for it in the second half. 1 point from this would be meaningless

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Seeing as we need to win pretty much every game we have left to have a chance to stay up, and as this is very much a winnable game against a mediocre Stoke side with lots of defensive injuries. I really hope we at least go for it in the second half. 1 point from this would be meaningless

We have no chance of staying up.