The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

So 24 UKIP MEPs from 2014 would become 24 NF Party MEPs, with the only surge for the Lib Dems, replacing the Tory and Labour ones.

Clearly a sign that they just need to get on with Brexit.

Would be a pretty promising result if the above plays out like that.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Would be a pretty promising result if the above plays out like that.

Yes I'd agree.  Ideally, though, the NF would be one seat less to represent a loss

So two thirds of the country still can't be arsed to vote, and about a third of all voters went for a party that didn't even have a manifesto. 

The British electorate deserve this **** mess. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

So two thirds of the country still can't be arsed to vote, and about a third of all voters went for a party that didn't even have a manifesto. 

The British electorate deserve this **** mess. 

There's a large number of people who feel that EU membership is the critical, defining issue of the postwar world.

A larger number don't.

It's embarrassing. 

It's embarrassing that a large % of the population follows an ex-banker against the elite.

It's embarrassing we'll be sending loads of 'Brexit Party' MPs to Europe.

It's embarrassing that somebody called Annunziata Rees-Mogg is rallying for the common people and saying she's speaking for them.

We deserve everything we get.

• Like 1

West Midlands results.

3 Farage sycophants (:puke:)

1 Labour

1 Lib Dem

1 Green

1 Conservative

Farage gobblers devoured the UKIP vote, Labour and Tories shed a seat each going Green and Lib Dem respectively.

I'm surprised the Tories snuck a seat.

Been currently interviewing some Brexit mentalist who maddeningly just got elected, chucking out the usual shit, and I swear he hasn't blinked.

He's not a man. He's an automaton.

They also have Suzanne Evans on, giving us the balance of completely nuts. I think I'd genuinely donate some cash to the court case of Alastair Campbell just throttled her now. Take one for the country Alastair.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's embarrassing. 

It's embarrassing that a large % of the population follows an ex-banker against the elite.

It's embarrassing we'll be sending loads of 'Brexit Party' MPs to Europe.

It's embarrassing that somebody called Annunziata Rees-Mogg is rallying for the common people and saying she's speaking for them.

We deserve everything we get.

It's embarrassing that you judge people purely on their name. 

Â