Keinan Davis

a-k

"Held to Ransom" and "taking the piss"......needs to come a bit closer together, and there could be a deal?

Edited by TRO

Went to Burton V Forest with a Forest fan yesterday. He says they're still interested from what he's read. 

Also, their new striker did not put in a good showing at all. They need Davis (or at least another striker)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Went to Burton V Forest with a Forest fan yesterday. He says they're still interested from what he's read. 

Also, their new striker did not put in a good showing at all. They need Davis (or at least another striker)

Does the forest fan live next door to Steve Cooper?

22 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

This one will happen. It makes sense for everyone.

Yeah it will be like Mings deal imo. He knows their squad, combined well with Brennan Johnson and popular with fanbase so why not have him as squad option for prem?

We didn't sign Mings until two months after winning play offs. Around 8m feels about right to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

image.png.131d4a7c30e0489821432051b617cb4c.png

🔥

Seeing this actually got me excited...how a year changes things. 

I will be excited by what they do......not who they are😋

its in everyones best interests to get this one done ASAP, will do him good to have some certainty and be with their team during what's left of pre-season. I've got a feeling this might happen toward the beginning of the season or even after due to transfer window closing a few weeks after beginning of the season.

12 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Although he’s not good enough to play for us if we want to be getting into Europe - I will always love him for that celebration he did against Birmingham last season. Lad. 

Davis will be playing in Europe in two years, with or without us.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

On 14/07/2022 at 11:33, VillaChris said:

Yeah it will be like Mings deal imo. He knows their squad, combined well with Brennan Johnson and popular with fanbase so why not have him as squad option for prem?

We didn't sign Mings until two months after winning play offs. Around 8m feels about right to me.

Playoff final was May 27 and we signed Mings July 7

They are pushing it late, first game in 3 weeeks

17 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Davis will be playing in Europe in two years, with or without us.

More chance of me playing for Villa.

• Like 1

Â