Keinan Davis

a-k

On 26/01/2022 at 23:22, nick76 said:

4 of the 7 goals goals they have scored in that time is when he wasn’t on the pitch, he’s scored 1 goal in 4 appearances.

and of those 4, I think 3 have been scored by those replacing him. So you don't think they have may raised their game knowing that there is a new kid in town who has got their starting spot. They are obviously being driven to trya nd get the shirt back, and yet they can't because of what Davis is currently bringing to the team. Also, once you've had a skilful battering ram go at you for an hour its difficult to switch on to the nippier playrs with their movement for the last 30 mins or so. Again, all thanks to what davis had been doing for the 60 mins or so he's been playing without scoring in games.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, peterw said:

and of those 4, I think 3 have been scored by those replacing him. So you don't think they have may raised their game knowing that there is a new kid in town who has got their starting spot. They are obviously being driven to trya nd get the shirt back, and yet they can't because of what Davis is currently bringing to the team. Also, once you've had a skilful battering ram go at you for an hour its difficult to switch on to the nippier playrs with their movement for the last 30 mins or so. Again, all thanks to what davis had been doing for the 60 mins or so he's been playing without scoring in games.

We would of won that game if we didn't lose. 

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Been excellent since he came on. 

ye he will be a good championship striker for sure.

I dont mean that in a derogatory sense, i just mean that he does have ability, and even if he doesnt make in in the PL in the end, he certainly has the talent to be a valued striker in the Champ.

Hopefully he continues to do well, and his form invites some decent bids in the summer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

u wot m8?

Well he scored a goal. Must have been a huge slice of luck? My understanding reading through this thread is he's utterly dogshit and incapable of scoring ergo there must have been a huge slice of luck.. 

• Haha 1

2 in 2 for the lad. Could be the making of him this loan.

About to turn 24, 2 years left on his contract. Be nice to see him go on a run at Forest and be able to get a nice fee for him in the summer  and for him to go and make a proper career for himself, has all the tools, if he can learn to put the ball in the net (as he seems to be) he could be a very good player at that level

• Like 1

Â