Ratings & Reactions: West Ham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Not sure why the crossed out American flag is on there, it has nothing to do with his nationality.

Oh yeah. Didn't notice that. Seems to give the impression that we want a British owner. I'd rather a Saudi to be honest

• Like 1

Terrible reffing again. A bit of fight - Richards, Lescott especially. But never had a chance up front and once ayew was off there was never going to be another result. 

Just very sad again. Stay with it though Remi. Please. 

So, started well, Ayew **** killed it for us, then tried our hearts out but fell short, Noble was the luckiest **** alive to stay on the pitch but was then man of the match as Robbie Savage creamed his pants over him at every opportunity.  Oh and the ref was an absolute abomination.  Oh what a night.

I wish this was football manager, can't believe that Remi will last 14 more games, he will leave, you would have to be insane to continue being our manager. If this was football manager, Remi could just go on holiday, relax and save any effort and frustration. Hate all our players and I hate the board and I hate Lerner