limpid

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There doesn't initially appear to be a lot of provocation. I wonder if something was said. Has he been sent off before in his career?

He famously got sent off for Marseille after coming on as sub and getting two yellow card in 90 seconds.  He was on the pitch less than two minutes.

2 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I don't think so. That was as obvious as it gets, he didn't even wait to try and time it with a header later in the game which is the classic trick when someone is pissing you off on the pitch. That was clear as day..

i wasn't disputing the penalty, i was demonstrating our horrific luck

There doesn't initially appear to be a lot of provocation. I wonder if something was said. Has he been sent off before in his career?

No benefit of the doubt or rationalising necessary here.

Ayew has betrayed us all tonight with that, probably the most obvious ridiculous red card you will ever see.

If it was a West Ham player that elbowed Ayew nothing would happen except that perhaps Ayew would be yellow carded for dissent. 

That's how it is and what a joke the referees are. Shocking that majority here are slamming Ayew for showing passion when it's the referee that's being a joke. Wonder what "fans" we really have.

Garde should just walk after the game

What can he do when he has dickheads doing stuff like that

What's the point in him engineering a gameplan for us to try and win matches when it goes out the window after 5 minutes