limpid

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Apparently Cresswell pinched Ayew on the neck. I'd have probably smashed the **** as well

Definitely has his hand up at the back of his neck so wouldn't be surprised if he did pinch him. Schoolboy error from Ayew though falling for it. Should've waited for his moment and stamped on his foot or pinched the cnut back.

Just now, AshVilla said:

The refs were looking at the other stonewall penaltes in our other previous games as well

They don't see them because were Villa

It's an utterly ridiculous thing to say. But there can only be so many times clear penalties are not given. Other club's would be questioning this in public. Not that it'd make a difference. Or anyone would care.

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

You really can't accept criticism of Gabby, can you? 

I can, when it is not just based on rolling with the bandwagon or doing the "in thing". Some people genuinely just spout ish for likes or to be one of the cool kids. lol. Not just at Gabby by the way, with other players also. The way I see it we should be supporting everyone 1000 percent right now.

2 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

This is the penalty claim. Jon Moss is looking directly at it. And doesn't give it. 

Link

Ahh, come on lads. Take the tinted glasses off. The defender isn't even looking at the ball. We'd be right pissed if that was given against us.