****** SUPERBOWL 50 ********

Brumerican

Better team have won, but Manning has been gash. And Cam has bottled it.

Bottled what? He's been pummelled all night, his backs have fumbled it twice and a catchable pass was tipped for an interception. Yeah, **** bottled it. Sound.

Bottled what? He's been pummelled all night, his backs have fumbled it twice and a catchable pass was tipped for an interception. Yeah, **** bottled it. Sound.

I think it was more about the fumble he lost. He was clearly favourite to get the ball and for whatever reason decided not to. Worried about getting hurt? Who knows, but you have to take that chance in the Super Bowl.

Maybe. Will haunt him.

Defeat just hurts even more because we've beat ourselves. Offense better? No. Defense? Not particularly. Either way, congratulations to Denver.

Osi Umenyiora showing himself up tonight, though.

Definitely the worst Superbowl I've ever seen as a piece of entertainment, probably in the bottom five NFL games for me. 

The thing is, we can say that the defences were excellent, but there weren't actually that many massive defensive plays. Obviously Miller (MVP) for the two turnovers, the pick from Peyton (sorry forgot the guy's name) and a couple of great Norman reads, but really most of the defending was routine stops of very poor running backs. 

And I lost a fiver.

Â