****** SUPERBOWL 50 ********

Brumerican

I doubt most Superbowl losing QB's like losing.

Did any them of them act like Cam?

Hood up, sulking, answering with one word then walking out in the middle of the interview?

I get that he's upset, but you owe it to your team to act like a leader. None of the other Panthers acted like him.

• Like 1

As I said before, if he wasn't so cocky and in your face when he's winning then it wouldn't even be an issue.

That's his character and that's fine but he's the face and the leader of the Panthers and he owes it to his team to hold himself to a higher standard than that.

• Like 1

So desperate to stick the oar in on him. Do you wish he was as robotic as Wilson and a lot of the other QBs? The Panthers fans/staff/players' opinion of him won't change irrelevant of the shite other people/media try to peddle.

2 wrongs make a right?

Manning was wrong there.

Sherman was wrong to trash talk after the NFCCG (as much as I probably defended him at the time)

Newton was wrong to act so petulant last night.

I'm not desperate to stick the oar in, Christ. Most people are saying that once you start acting like he does, and fair play to him if he's winning, don't be surprised when people shove it in your face when you lose and act the way he did.

Whatever, it doesn't matter anyway. I won't change your mind and I don't expect you to. But yesterday doesn't reflect well on Cam. The falling over on the sidelines, not diving on the fumble (or even making an attempt) and his attitude post-game. It's him, I get it. But you can't expect him to draw criticism for it.

4 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

Who actually gives a shit?

People don't like losing, and Carolina beat a lot of teams this year. It's all schaudenfraude really. I'm not going to deny I enjoyed Cam getting smashed around last night considering he played a big part in eliminating my team from contention.

I just thought he acted in a way unbefitting of his leader status on that team, with the fumble especially.

I have heaps of respect for so many of the Panthers players; TD deserves a ring. Kuechly is out of this world. Are they robots? Because they didn't act like Cam?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Who actually gives a shit?

Way, way too many people.

Stefan, I'd say leading your team to 17 wins out of 19 games is some pretty outstanding leadership to be honest.

Davis and Josh Norman both cried post-game. Cam chose not to answer some tedious questions after losing in a Superbowl. People deal with emotions differently. This is all I'll say on this because it's so unbelievably irrelevant after losing in the biggest game of his career and I literally couldn't give a ****.

Newton falling over on the sideline and walking out of the presser reflects poorly on him. So does the piling on by Denver players the day after the game. Take the high road after the win, FFS. Ugly game made uglier by some of this crap. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Stefan, I'd say leading your team to 17 wins out of 19 games is some pretty outstanding leadership to be honest.

Yet he failed as a leader in the biggest stage of all when he didn't fancy getting involved with that fumble. I think that's a disgrace to guys like TD and Luke (especially with TD's arm)

17 hours ago, BOF said:

Catch rule is mental. Because there isn't one. It's **** up. Every week in here we see controversy. There is no sane benchmark where that wasn't a catch. I was fully sure it would be reversed and couldn't believe when it wasn't. I don't suffer from myopia when I'm watching a game. It benefited us but it shouldn't have. Although I don't think it changed the outcome.

Looks like they got it right. Touches the turf, wobbles.

touched-the-ground.0.0.jpg

SB-JC.gif

Nothing to do with the press conference as, as Ryan said, it's pointless arguing about it, but Cam has said that he didn't go for the fumble in case he got injured.

How does he look someone like TD in the eye saying something like that, considering this was TD's arm for the game.

2ih8rd2.png

Â