Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

We don't play with wingers, and if we sign him, I suspect when used he won't play as an out and out winger, but more utilized in the same way we play Grealish and Ayew at the moment.

1 minute ago, useless said:

We don't play with wingers, and if we sign him, I suspect when used he won't play as an out and out winger, but more utilized in the same way we play Grealish and Ayew at the moment.

We struggle to break  teams down playing the way we do, I'd like to see one genuine wide player in squad at least.

Jack and Ayew both seem to be just shoe-horned in at the moment, both better inside.

Not convinced the way RDM is setting up will get us promoted tbh.

Once Amavi gets up to speed fitness wise and De Laet gets settled in that should provide us with a bit of width. I think that's one of the reasons why we signed Jedinak, to allow the full backs to go forward a bit more.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

From Agent Dave's brother :lol:

Jordan Rhodes has loan offers on the table from Wolves and Aston Villa #avfc #boro #wwfc

Obviously complete BS, but we've made no loan signings yet, would you take Rhodes on loan if it was possible? 

Absolutely. 

McCormack, Rhodes, Kodjia, Gestede, Ayew, Grealish, Adomygod what a lineup. 

We wont' be playing all of Ayew, Grealish, Kodjia,McCormack and Adomah at the same time. If we sign him, I think he's here to replace Adama.

Edited by useless

Just now, Nigel said:

Dissagree, you saw the options when Gestede went off the other day. 

I'm not complaining!  I just think a forward line of Ayew, Gestede, McCormack & Kodjia is quite mental for this division. Long may it continue.  Oh to be 'heavy' everywhere else :)

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I'm not complaining!  I just think a forward line of Ayew, Gestede, McCormack & Kodjia is quite mental for this division. Long may it continue.  Oh to be 'heavy' everywhere else :)

That was Gabby's downfall.

• Like 1