Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

14 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Didn't we spend about that last season?

No our net spend last season was closer to zero.... this year our net spend is closer to 40 million already. Hence why we already have a better team than last year....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

would love Dost or Hernandez 

How far we have come, to be linked with this quality.

Also, regarding Greg Evans. Nice to see someone else say that, but in addition, when you go on the Birmingham Mail site, what I find really annoying is instead of reporting 'news' in written form on the site, a lot of times he chooses to whip out a camera and film himself talking it instead. It baffles me why he / they choose to report news that way. It's either narcissistic from him or I must be getting very old and out of touch with how I access news. 

If you notice there is usually an advert  before  the main video.  All about maximising revenue rather than narcissistic tendencies. 

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

If you notice there is usually an advert  before  the main video.  All about maximising revenue rather than narcissistic tendencies. 

Is he our number 9 ?

Are they just reading VT? We seem to be signing literally every reasonable and mostly well-regarded suggested player in necessary positions. It's just so strange for the club to be going out and buying so many players that we actually want and need to improve the squad!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Excellent.  

Cue De Laet'ed puns

8 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Right back was one of our worst positions for years so I am so happy to finally see a proper right back join us. In fact, I'm Delaeted :D

;)

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

No our net spend last season was closer to zero.... this year our net spend is closer to 40 million already. Hence why we already have a better team than last year....

Not this shit again :(

• Like 1

I think it's mostly the fact that the Brum Mail is now possibly the worst paper globally and is more interested in stabbings, benefit people and giving free advertising to that muppet Lord Aleem. Truly the Itv4/ch5 of the paper world. Scum rag. As for its  'journalists', the less said the better.

• Like 1