Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

So Diawara is off to Napoli, and Adama wants to leave. Not the greatest of nights, however we have shown a lot of ambition in pursuing Diawara, enough ambition that gives me confidence that RDM and Tony know what they're doing. Another striker, Ravel, Trippier, and a winger to replace Adama please Tone.

In Tony and RDM we trust.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

So Diawara is off to Napoli, and Adama wants to leave. Not the greatest of nights, however we have shown a lot of ambition in pursuing Diawara, enough ambition that gives me confidence that RDM and Tony know what they're doing. Another striker, Ravel, Trippier, and a winger to replace Adama please Tone.

Diawara was always far fetched and if Adama wants to leave so be it - the guy has hardly played for one reason or another and he doesn't sound very commited.  If we can find a half decent winger who isn't constantly injured that 'could' just turn out to be a blessing in disguise.  The most important news was we signed Mile Jedinak so I would say it was a good night.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 3

Trippier 

Bamford 

Morrison 

and a winger to replace Traore please (left sided one as Ayew and Green cover the right). 

Hopefully we don't now lose players like Ayew, Amavi and and Westwood as they would need replacing too! 

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

not that i know anyway....mystic maybe!

Just common sense really, cant understand why the deal would happen.

He's their third choice right back (apparently) - surely a loan deal would suit all parties?

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He's their third choice right back (apparently) - surely a loan deal would suit all parties?

Couple of Spurs fans I know laughed this off out of hand.

Said Trippier was in rotation with Walker and was important to them last year and could only see more games for him this year.

Common sense asks why he would leave and why they would let him go?

As an asside they also mentioned that LIverpool had a bid rejected last year...if they were to let him go he wouldnt need to drop to the Chamionship.

It just doesnt make sense.

Edited by Nigel