Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Well, whilst I find them eggstremely eggsagerated I think I might be at fault after I got trapped not knowing how to end an all eggs in what basket metaphor about Ravel Morrison. I didn't hatch a plan to start a line of eggsquisite egg punnery, whilst some are cracking some have left me with shell shock and I suggest you eggnore them.

You've gone mad pal.

• Like 4

If we do go in for Hernandez again then I'm hoping it's true about rudy being part of the deal although in reality swap are rare

if rudy stays and we do sign him we could have on our books based on their last season in the championship

rudy 20 in 39

mccormack 21 in 45

hernandez 20 in 39

looks like we've found an alternative solution to our defensive problems...

Is it bad that I don't think we need another striker?  Unless there's going to be departures we've got McCormack, Gestede, Ayew, Hepburn-Murphy, Kozak, Gabby and Keinan Davis.

Compare that to our embarrassing talent puddle of midfielders, and perhaps only Green and Traore who are genuine wingers, and I'd be putting my focus on creativity and defence.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Is it bad that I don't think we need another striker?  Unless there's going to be departures we've got McCormack, Gestede, Ayew, Hepburn-Murphy, Kozak, Gabby and Keinan Davis.

Compare that to our embarrassing talent puddle of midfielders, and perhaps only Green and Traore who are genuine wingers, and I'd be putting my focus on creativity and defence.

Buy ALL the strikers.

I think we might see 433 quite a bit and Gabby and Kozak aren't going to feature Id have thought.

Abel Hernandez is more of a poacher, fox in the box, on the shoulder. Very different type of player to McCormack who is a wild card, dropping deep and scoring goals from everywhere as well as creating. 

They would work well together. They would score a **** ton of goals. 

12 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Thanks villa4europe, I think he's a quality player

I'm not sure if he's quality but he's definitely something we're missing, I don't think he's going to top our shirt sales but he'd be a key player for us

@8pints still the best player I've ever seen in the flesh (haven't seen messi yet tbf) the blokes just pure joy 

• Like 1