Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

8 minutes ago, KSV said:

Jedinak Morrison Bamford De Laet and were going back to the Premier League. 

Yeah but we probably wouldn't be staying there without some serious spending the following summer.

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Well he has only started 16 games in the league plus a few cup games - https://www.whoscored.com/Players/113069/History/Jack-Grealish

Off the top of my head Liverpool, Everton, West Ham from 14/15 stand out, but that's not to say he only had three good games. He was decent every time I saw him. Palace, Chelsea, Leicester and SHA from the first half of last season were all good performances though it was clear he was struggling for fitness at the time. 

Who was it kicked him up and down the pitch when he came on for the last 20mins.  They couldnt get near him.  Was it stoke?

4 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Who was it kicked him up and down the pitch when he came on for the last 20mins.  They couldnt get near him.  Was it stoke?

Yes it was i was there

if we can get anything down the right other than Hutton i will be pleased all the rumors seem to have dried up today was hoping for another titbit or 2

9 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Hull  ..  looked quite deliberate as well as if Bruce had actively told them to

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Ravel M has gone and liked the video of ScoreMack from the official twitter or instagram feed - either he is just messing with us all or it is game on

Id love him to join but why would he leave a big Serie A club for the Championship. Looks like hes really playing well this pre season. 

4 minutes ago, Hairbandinho said:

Not sure about Morrison. He seems to not have a great attitude, is very inconsistent, and has become a journeyman at such a young age. That's not a good sign surely.

He's pretty good on the ball though from what I hear.