Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

34 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

I've read that Newcastle have had a £6m bid turned down for Knockaert. That is someone who I'd like us to be in for. 

A Leicester supporting friend said they got rid of him as he is too slow, especially for the prem.

Newcastle replacing Wijnaldum with Knockeart......

Be like us replacing Gana with Bridcutt.....

12 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

A Leicester supporting friend said they got rid of him as he is too slow, especially for the prem.

Newcastle replacing Wijnaldum with Knockeart......

Be like us replacing Gana with Bridcutt.....

I think he'd be an upgrade on Veretout, a player who is also lacking in the pace department. Knockaert isn't rapid but he's not exactly slow. He's able to go past players using technique and a little bit of acceleration.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think he'd be an upgrade on Veretout, a player who is also lacking in the pace department. Knockaert isn't rapid but he's not exactly slow. He's able to go past players using technique and a little bit of acceleration.

I am going on what my friend told me about him being replaced at Leicester, for Albrighton I believe, saying decent in championship but not a Prem player. I know we are not in the Prem but that's where we must have an eye for. 

Clark, Okore, Elphick, Hutton, Gardner, Westwood, Gestede, Sinclair, Gabby will all be competent at this level so we should look for players who could do both divisions based on growth - not sure Knockeart will get any quicker whereas Veretout is quicker just not used to the pace of the game. 

I agree he is better than Veretout ATM, just not convinced he is good enough or has enough growth in him. Happy to be proved wrong if we sign him though. 

6 hours ago, meme said:

But.. Rico Henry is on our radar...

I'd like to think he is but with Amavi, Cissoko and Bennett already here I can't see it happening. 

Unless Amavi is on his way... 

westwood ,lescott, veretout,richards,gabby,gueye,rudi., should be shipped out asap

i think this team is ok at left back & if we can get a deal done with pool for teki return & amavi going the other was..the team would get the goals needed in one season 

6 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

westwood ,lescott, veretout,richards,gabby,gueye,rudi., should be shipped out asap

i think this team is ok at left back & if we can get a deal done with pool for teki return & amavi going the other was..the team would get the goals needed in one season 

Do you genuinely think that Benteke is going to come back to us? Wish people on here would stop living in cloud cuckoo land, its like the 'Milner will come back' brigade, they're gone move on!!

As a striker I think we'll end up with Kodija. There was talk of two strikers at one point, so maybe we'll also get Bamford on loan, probably depends on whether we can get rid of some that we already have.

3 minutes ago, steve1986 said:

Do you genuinely think that Benteke is going to come back to us? Wish people on here would stop living in cloud cuckoo land, its like the 'Milner will come back' brigade, they're gone move on!!

its ambitious but lets look whos in for him, palace..klop has made it clear hes not part of their plans,he could bag over 25 goals & his stock will rise again,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farlz said:

£13m is a bit excessive for Kodjia

Well, the longer we leave making signings the more we will be getting pushed into a corner and having to pay fees like this for players who have no top level experience.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

3 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

its ambitious but lets look whos in for him, palace..klop has made it clear hes not part of their plans,he could bag over 25 goals & his stock will rise again,

ambitious is one word for it yep.

• Like 1