Ratings & Reactions: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Perfomance

We do nothing but stink out the league. It's just a shame that it will be us supporters in the Championship and not most of these players.

Garde is also beginning to annoy the hell out of me already, with his extremely poor line-ups, tactics, subs, results..............pretty much everything.

Edited by Spray

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, now we know.

Now is the time to start to think of the future - it doesn't matter if we lose every single game between now and the end of the season - play the future. He can drop anyone he likes, play the kids, play whoever he wants to - results will not be important for eight months. We're free.

And there are a lot of players in this team who should be very very ashamed of that.

I'd play the kids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Gestede was out there looking like a 200 year old oak tree. 

I hear he listens exclusively to The Roots and Justin Timberlake. His favourite tv-show is One Tree Hill. His favourite director is Woody Allen. He once read House of Leaves and loved it. Yet he still don't fit in Barcley's PL.

• Like 1

Ayew did well with little support but seemed determined to get that suspension. Traore showed he is worthy of more than 10 minute cameos.

The rest were utter dross.

Team selection was very poor, decision to keep it as it was until 10 mins into the second half was also baffling.

I have been more optimistic than most in thinking that we just could possibly turn it round, but now I'm done.

OK, no question that was miserable.  But I always try to cope by thinking of something positive.  Very hard to do this time.  But Bacuna with Richardson in front of him worked better than I thought it would.  yeah, i'm grasping.

Normally I would like to see some of the anger a few showed at the end, but today it just felt like a lack of discipline.  Really hard to be a Villa fan lately, today even more than most.

Gestetde is the laziest player I've ever seen. I can't bear to watch him jog around. He never wins anything in the air.

People call Sherwood a chancer. Well what exactly is Garde? A french chancer?

The bloke hasn't done anything different, hasn't instilled any new philosophy ,the "bounce" was a nil nil draw.

If you found a positive in that then fair play to you

Think today was a day when the utter garbage served up actually came close to losing our superb away support 

Must win game and we have them bunch of bottlers bottling tackles left right and centre 

Voted manager as poor b cause his line up was white

Voted the ref as poor because he was just horribly inconsistent, the ayew not a pen because it's shoulder to shoulder followed by ayew fouling the defender for the exact same tackle summed up modern football 

didn't like the fact we lost our discipline at the end, the time to show fight was after their first goal and the start of the second half and the way to do it was either with the ball at your feet or some hard running to keep us in the game without the ball.

We were the better team till their first. Again mistakes costing us and just seemed inevitable we would lose after our reaction to that goal. The mistakes in front of goal, like Ayew's header should be a goal really, don't get as much criticism as the mistakes at the other end that made it easy for Norwich to score. If we weren't already relegated then you could find some positives in there. As it is we've ended up looking like a shambles with the handbags at the end after it could have been so different had Ayew's header gone in and we had something to defend and some more confidence.

Garde I think prepares them well under the circumstances. He hasn't had that long to work with them and as a group it was a massive ask to take on something so obviously in disarray and shattered mentally. So you know I find it hard to blame Garde for much at all. The first 20-25 mins vindicates his selection and the work he is doing in training. The way they fall apart after that I don't think is his doing and is hopefully something he can put a stop to.