Match Polls  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Perfomance

1 minute ago, Xela said:

"Must win"

LOL

lets face it....its all rhetoric

this club is toxic right now......for all the changes it seems to get worse at every level.

Absurd team selection. Absolutely absurd.

Have you looked at the table?

No doubt in my mind the board and manager are more concerned with "stability" than staying in the league. The thing is - everybody f***s off when you go down anyway, the fans lose interest, and nobody wants to sign for you.

Unforgivable from Garde.

• Like 2

Went down to Bournemouth on Boxing Day so missed the WHU game - not bothered at all about missing the game. I was out shopping with the other half this afternoon. I checked the score at half time and then the final score at about 5.10pm. That sums up my interest at the moment. If we showed a little fight I might bother more but I can see my two season tickets gathering dust in the drawer until the end of the season. Put bluntly I pretty much hate everything Villa at the moment and actually having to watch them either live or on TV is about as appealing as a root canal work at the dentist. I don't blame Garde particularly, I blame the spineless excuses for players we have that pick up thousand of pounds a week to be utter shite.

Just got back and ...... dire !

Probably two, maybe three, players who can justify wearing the shirt again after that one but the rest were gutless shite.

I like Garde and I think he will eventually do very well but sweet jesus please tell me how any mentally stable individual can pick Sinclair and Richardson for their starting line-up ? Sinclair, in particular, is League One on a good day and evidently does not give a damn for the badge on the shirt, only the name on the back ..... today he was as bad as any player I have ever seen in a Villa shirt and I've seen some rum buggers !

Big up to the travelling Villa fans and, as for the Norfolk inbreeds laughing at us ..... we will not forget you !

• Like 2

You can slag off the players all you want really. Whilst I'm sure some don't really give a s***, the manager sees them everyday and still picks some individuals with zero confidence, limited ability and limited motivation.

Best performance of the season on Saturday which we were unlucky not to win - a yet we play for the draw in an absolute must-win against a beatable side, completely changing the system.

I can't fathom how much of a pussy Garde is. That game is all his fault. We did not go for broke in any of our last three games and look at how many points we have from them. What are you thinking?

Never been so angry at a manager before. Absolute suicide.

• Like 4

Very strange team today. The last 180 minutes had shown that Ayew and Gestede actually look reasonably dangerous as a combination, and we were actually unbeaten in 2 games, so I don't understand why 4 changes were necessary.

I don't object to changes in the defence as I don't think its looked solid at all, but the re-introduction of Richardson is just bizarre - he hasn't has a decent game all season.

10 wins needed from 19 games now.

Hard to know what to say. I'm 42. Supported Villa since my earliest memory. Achieved a lifelong ambition to hold a season ticket in MON years, which everyone slagged off for whatever reason. 6th in PL

Garde is in no way at fault for this current predicament. He is trying to work out a best team from a previous regime's squad. January will be crucial but probably too little too late.

When we go to championship, keep Garde and build some kind of future which involves winning games regularly. I think he is an intelligent manager who will soon be sought after. The players just aren't good enough.

Libor Kozak? I rate him as an international goalscorer. Why is Gestede getting the nod ahead of him?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GasGasGas said:

Garde out

He's not the problem - this isn't his team and I doubt he'd have signed many of them. We don't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater here ..... Garde is a better manager than we deserve !!!