How Much Do You Drink?

maqroll

How Much Do You Drink?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Alcoholic Beverages Do You Consume in an Average Week?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • Over 40
    • NONE

44 minutes ago, PongRiddims said:

It's truuuuue. What's your schedule looking like over Christmas mate, can we squeeze a beer?

Of course, in fact I mentioned that very thing to Mr.Cartwright today.

I'll drop you a text.

Anyway, back on topic havent had too much this week but i'm just having nice drop of Laphroaig :cheers:

It's truuuuue. What's your schedule looking like over Christmas mate, can we squeeze a beer?

Of course, in fact I mentioned that very thing to Mr.Cartwright today.

I'll drop you a text.

Anyway, back on topic havent had too much this week but i'm just having nice drop of Laphroaig :cheers:

I await your booty call x

How much did I drink? Enough not to remember finding a teleportation device in the actress and bishop that got me home, via new street station . Going back up there to try and find this amazing device sometime in the near future......

Edited by tinker

Far too much at the moment. Seems to be Christmas/leaving/client/corporate-other drinks every single day and each one turns into a bit of a sesh. I'm going to cut it down to 0 in the new year as it's starting to make me feel permanently rotten. I'm just not enjoying drinking anymore.

If you added up all the booze I have drunk in 2015, I'd guess about 80% has been in the last month. A binge drinker!

I think I'll be having ribena with my turkey today. 

• Like 1

Had half a bottle of 48% Welsh whisky, begins with a Pres. Had chateauneuf du pap and chablis, prosecco and bucks fizz today.

Bit of slap and pickle in a bit me thinks. Up early doors as its the mrs' birthday, best behaviour!

Had half a bottle of 48% Welsh whisky, begins with a Pres. Had chateauneuf du pap and chablis, prosecco and bucks fizz today.

Bit of slap and pickle in a bit me thinks. Up early doors as its the mrs' birthday, best behaviour!

Slap and pickle, sex with preserves, I'm on that level

20 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Was it Penderyn by any chance? It's pretty much my fave style / taste in whisky. We went for the distillery tour there once, they phoned us up the day before to ask if we were having the full tour....or driving. We got a taxi.

penderyn-593983527.jpg

however, tonight I will be mostly drinking Kraken