How Much Do You Drink?

maqroll

How Much Do You Drink?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Alcoholic Beverages Do You Consume in an Average Week?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • Over 40
    • NONE

On 22/12/2015 at 12:58, Rugeley Villa said:

going to be an heavy one today as 12 of us are meeting up at half 2 so yep god knows how much i'll put away today and tonight.

Lets take bets:

3/1 - RV spent a night in prison

Ev - RV pissed his missus off

12/1 - RV ejaculated over a kitchen appliance

;)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

Not much the last months. I have today bought a lot of good beers and some rum from Barbados. Its for tomorrow so tonight is just a battle to not open anything.

My bet is that RV spent the night in the refrigerator.

Edited by NoelVilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Lets take bets:

;)

nah i was a good boy last night. i did annoy my missus when i got into bed at 1 o'clock in the morning because i was rambling shit to her like i normally do. had a good 13,14 pints and god knows how many jager bombs so i was pretty messed up. didnt have an hangover or feel rough but ive had bad bouts of depression through the day and anxiety, also feel guilty for some reason. id love to stop drinking.

• Like 1

Lets take bets:

[emoji6]

nah i was a good boy last night. i did annoy my missus when i got into bed at 1 o'clock in the morning because i was rambling shit to her like i normally do. had a good 13,14 pints and god knows how many jager bombs so i was pretty messed up. didnt have an hangover or feel rough but ive had bad bouts of depression through the day and anxiety, also feel guilty for some reason. id love to stop drinking.

Beer fear man nothing worse than beer fear

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

had a good 13,14 pints and god knows how many jager bombs so i was pretty messed up.

I'd be deader than tank-tops if I drank that much in one session :)

• Like 1

its bloody awful and i bet the coke didnt help either. im meant to be out boxing day but sod it. the anxiety and all that shit seems to be getting worse after each session i do and the guilt at times is unreal. sometimes i just feel like bursting into tears :D my missus bet me 50 quid i would not go out boxing day, easy money.....i think.