How Much Do You Drink?

maqroll

How Much Do You Drink?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Alcoholic Beverages Do You Consume in an Average Week?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • Over 40
    • NONE

must admit the night was a bit of a blur but from what i remember the cucumber incident was brilliant. we always have a cucumber in the house because my lad loves eating it and i always keep meaning to use it for other things but forget. this time though i never forgot and my poor little lad is now without his cucumber, so next time we do the weekly shop its two cucumbers in the basket :)

• Like 1

On 29/12/2015 at 10:12, chrisp65 said:

Saying that, I am aware I'm quite boring now. Football tonight, I might have a beer in the clubhouse, but I'll probably have a mug of tea and a chunky kitkat.

CXa8dW5W8AA5eLi.jpg

Sheila behind the bar could only offer the traditional four fingers so I went with that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

CXa8dW5W8AA5eLi.jpg

Sheila behind the bar could only offer the traditional four fingers so I went with that.

Hang on a moment, that's not a chunky Kitkat..., Now I'm starting to doubt everything. I'm beginning to think you don't actually like Reggae, and I bet you're not even Welsh! 

There was much more of a crowd than I'd been expecting and it became very obvious very quickly that the choice was twix, normal kitkat or something that looked like bags of m&m's or skittles. Well I panicked and just went standard kitkat.

In hindsight, they didn't have what I wanted and it was an opportunity to go for the full traditional welsh snack, a can of strongbow and some chips.

I rushed it and I goofed it. 

Festive reggae album picture coming along soon.....

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

id like to announce im coming out of retirement for one night only :D

Somebody lock up the vacuum, kitchen appliances and cucumbers. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

mikeyp102 asks what we've all been wondering!

As for me last night, a few cups of tea, a pack of Cadburys giant buttons and about 7 episodes of Californication

As I have a rule of not drinking in front of my kids I had a very sober new year last night  .... Currently no plans for a drink in 2016 yet but my school mates and I did make a pact that we would get together more frequently in 2016 than we have done for the last few years so I suspect 2016 will involve more drinking than previous years 

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

So ruge was it cucumber up arse, whilst Henry "sucks" you off and the missis pisses on you?

very quiet one tbf, drank just shy of a bottle of jd and was just climbing into bed when the fireworks were going off to celebrate the new year. went up her sisters but my missus was not in a partying mood so we came home early. id like to announce my retirement.