limpid

Everyone could see this coming from a mile off. We haven't exactly given ourselves a chance with that starting XI. Some of the errors are just schoolboy. 

Lescott, Gabby, Bacuna, Sinclair, Richardson, and Sanchez should barely be making the 18 let alone the 11. I was shocked when I saw the team selection, we basically handed this game to Spurs.

Yes, Dele Alli shows that if you invest in young, English talent you get reward.  :rolleyes:

I don't understand the point your making... We tried to sign the player you are talking about so it's not like we haven't attempted to buy young English players. He came from League 1 last year and we've also bought a number of young English players from lower leagues recently (Westwood, Lowton, Bennett, etc.).

No, you don't understand the point i'm making.

That was exactly what my first sentence was, care to explain?

Everyone could see this coming from a mile off. We haven't exactly given ourselves a chance with that starting XI. Some of the errors are just schoolboy. 

Lescott, Gabby, Bacuna, Sinclair, Richardson, and Sanchez should barely be making the 18 let alone the 11. I was shocked when I saw the team selection, we basically handed this game to Spurs.

Game over. Total waste of space this team.

I think you'll find the game was over aftwr 2 minutes. I turned off the second the first goal hit the back of net. We are appalling and K Mac is a **** for picking that side. Didn't he preside of the 6-0 loss at newly promoted Newcastle a few years ago? 

Edited by One For The Road

Why are we playing the reserves???????

-------------------Guzan------------------

Bacuna-----Richards---okore--Amavi

--------westwood---Gana--veretout----

------gil-----------------------grealish

------------------Rudi----------------------------

That team would lose too line ups do not matter we are down end of story.