limpid

did you all see that interception and outside of the boot through ball from Westwood? just checking people saw it with their eyes so we don't have to rely on the stats to show how good it was...

That won't get a mention later.

His corners though......

In fairness his corners are dire.

If he wasn't allowed near set pieces he'd look a solid performer 9 times out of 10. The set pieces drag him down as they're shockingly memorable. 

His corners have been OK today actually. 

My [not to be mentioned in this thread] hasn't been great, I saw his first short corner which was at least not a floater but nothing dangerous, couldn't comment on any of the others. But if he is doing something other than floating them in then fantastic! 

did you all see that interception and outside of the boot through ball from Westwood? just checking people saw it with their eyes so we don't have to rely on the stats to show how good it was...

almost as good as his corners

what makes a good corner?

one we score from lol

I think you'd struggle to find a player with a 100% corner/goal record

didnt say had to be 100%. Scoring 1 out 100 isn't goos enough. 

That won't get a mention later.

His corners though......

In fairness his corners are dire.

If he wasn't allowed near set pieces he'd look a solid performer 9 times out of 10. The set pieces drag him down as they're shockingly memorable. 

His corners have been OK today actually. 

My [not to be mentioned in this thread] hasn't been great, I saw his first short corner which was at least not a floater but nothing dangerous, couldn't comment on any of the others. But if he is doing something other than floating them in then fantastic! 

He has been yes which kind of disproves the theory that he is choosing to do them of his own accord. 

I have no idea how Sherwood got on with the players. But tonight they look more composed and less stressed. 

I'd hazard a guess that publicly calling them losers didn't lead to a good working relationship.

Stoke, Swansea were both 0-0 at half time. I can't remember the last time a villa team played for a full 90 minutes.

Stoke we were shite first half and made HT subs

Even if have had good or decent first halves I'm struggling to remember one from this season where we've looked as composed and each player so clued up about where they are supposed to be and what they are meant to do, even the wingers / full backs overlapping and dropping is working which to my memory we haven't done before with these four, westwoods corners, sanchezs positioning, it's obviously stuff we worked on for a while but never did on a Saturday afternoon