New manager

KJT123

reporting odds as news again

an unnamed source says poyet is in contention followed by a betting partner giving you the odds on it followed by the odds dropping and a news headline of "poyet odds on favourite for villa job" 

im amazed its not banned

It should be banned. But I am amazed how many people seem to fall for this skulduggery and as long as people do fall for it then they will continue to do it 

I think Garry Rowett would  be a better bet than most of the ones mentioned, certainly less of a gamble. I wouldn't be surprised if hes been sounded out already tbh.......

Has good idea of our playing squad and how we have been playing (or not) lately. He lives in the area and  has at least one villa shirt he could wear to training/ games.

I thought about Rowett when Sherwood got the boot.. Knowledgeable and speaks well, but he would be a gamble for me. If it's anything from the Championship I'd sooner go for Dyche who has at least won promotion from it. 

Edited by piav_k4

My first choice would be remi garde really don't want another british manager too many of them are clueless tactically, I think want lambert said was right and that there prob is a language barrier and so garde will help with that.

Going down this year is a real prospect, so... are we saying so long as the bloke puts up a good fight and gives a passable impression of knowing what he's doing, we'll stick with him in the Championship? 

Managers have taken over clubs later than this in a lot worse positions and kept teams up. Any manager who takes over us now should keep us up!

What managers and what teams?? Fill me with hope cause 36pts in 28 games dos the fill me with hope if we are to achieve 40points.