Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

7 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

i dont blame him tbh, newcastle have been pro active in this window,jjs & townsend,they have gave them two quality proven playes to work with, this chair man of our has been quoted saying its not money that makes a team,you pay now chairman or pay later

Don't forget Henri Saivet. If he fulfils his football manager potential he will get them at least 30 goals by the end of the season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Jerome Sinclair wants to leave Liverpool. £3m apparently and meant to be highly rated. Could be a good signing for a Championship team.

he hasnt played much at all to command that fee, had only 1 game on loan at Wigan who were shit last season

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I completely forgot he ever played for us. Like literally had no idea until I saw it on his wiki and I watched that whole season. 

Saw him live when he came on at home to West Ham...he didn't look that out of his depth, wasn't far off scoring but fell over in the penalty area. Not sure if he made another appearance on top of that one.

Doumbia has a ridiculous scoring record for Moscow dosen't he, not just in the Russian league but also champions league I think, pretty sure he scored twice v Man. City last year.

Didn't work out for him at Roma but they're a strange club with players.

Would be a very exciting signing so for that reason no chance.

Well he has to tell them your not going to win anything on loan with these clubs.  They have more competition for places upfront. He will be guaranteed pretty much every game. Plus if Debuchy and Remy both come the French manager will keep an eye on them. Save Villa and it's a massive deal/exposure to increase their chances to play in the euros

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSV said:

Well he has to tell them your not going to win anything on loan with these clubs.  They have more competition for places upfront. He will be guaranteed pretty much every game. Plus if Debuchy and Remy both come the French manager will keep an eye on them. Save Villa and it's a massive deal/exposure to increase their chances to play in the euros

I would imagine Deschamps be pissed off as he probably doesnt want to watch Villa games ;)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KSV said:

True but loan or no loan no player likes to lose every week.