limpid

Our players truly are Championship material, through and through. If Chelsea were only Preston ...

Paddy Reilly gambled and lost.

Wouldn't be a bad move for Sherwood to play to there strengths, like maybe put a few crosses in for Gestede??

• Like 1

Our players truly are Championship material, through and through. If Chelsea were only Preston ...

Paddy Reilly gambled and lost.

Wouldn't be a bad move for Sherwood to play to there strengths, like maybe put a few crosses in for Gestede??

What?  Use tactics?  what ever next?

I'm by no means a Sherwood fan but I can't see a lot he's done wrong here tbh, especially to deserve the stick he's getting. We've battled and matched them IMO, losing due to some bad luck and a horrendous individual(s) error.

• Like 2

The teams at the top are going to make us pay for this. We're giving Chelsea their confidence back and in turn they will all wipe the floor with us.

You don't think they would have wiped the floor with us anyway? If we don't beat Swansea next week we are going to be so far adrift at the end of November we will need binoculars to see the team in 17th place!

• Like 1

The teams at the top are going to make us pay for this. We're giving Chelsea their confidence back and in turn they will all wipe the floor with us.

You don't think they would have wiped the floor with us anyway? If we don't beat Swansea next week we are going to be so far adrift at the end of November we will need binoculars to see the team in 17th place!

Obviously. I mean even more so.

I'm by no means a Sherwood fan but I can't see a lot he's done wrong here tbh, especially to deserve the stick he's getting. We've battled and matched them IMO, losing due to some bad luck and a horrendous individual(s) error.

If he had played this team (or similar) for all our games I don't think he would of got half the stick. Also the awful subs compounded it.