The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The tale of this scumbag passed me by the first time, but I see he also tried the Kevin Spacey defence. If I ever get caught robbing a bank, I'm going to tell the arresting officer that I'm gay and see how that goes.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

The real outrage here is that the Roberts decided to name their child Robert. What the **** was wrong with them.

I was talking to his mum, Roberta and she said he’d been named after her dad, Bert.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I was talking to his mum, Roberta and she said he’d been named after her dad, Bert.

Relevant to nothing, but my mother is named Roberta because her parents were sure they were having a boy and they couldn't be bothered to deviate from the "Robert" name they had previously settled on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The real outrage here is that the Roberts decided to name their child Robert. What the **** was wrong with them.

It used to be a fairly common practice in Wales. I have distant relatives with names like William Williams there's even an Evan Evans somewhere in there

1 minute ago, bickster said:

It used to be a fairly common practice in Wales. I have distant relatives with names like William Williams there's even an Evan Evans somewhere in there

At the risk of angering Chris, son of Chris Chrisson the third, that makes a lot of sense ;) 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

At the risk of angering Chris, son of Chris Chrisson the third, that makes a lot of sense ;) 

The biggest tip I ever got when I worked in a hotel was from someone called Erik Erickson.

Literally gave me a roll of notes, a couple of tapes and a bunch of band tee shirts.

So I’m seriously cool with the Bob Bob Bobbingalong’s of this world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â